1. cedar & sage man candle. it's hard to find a candle that a guy enjoys. but couple the fact that this scent is dude-friendly (woods! nature!) and it's in a (re-usable!) whiskey glass? man candle for sure.
2. fashionABLE wallet. i gave one to my husband and he loves it. ample room for cards & some cash, but won't overcrowd your pocket! and at $22 it's a price point that's perfect for everybody.
3. birchbox for men. it's a no-brainer that birchbox subscriptions are a killer gift for girls. but they also have boxes for the guys! loaded with grooming & lifestyle products, they can sample new brands each month. available in 3, 6, or 12 month gifts.
4. lululemon kung fu pants. these are the dude equivilent to us hanging out in yoga pants all day. they're super flattering, functional, and comfortable (so says my husband!). they're not cheap, but they're quality, and they'll last.
5. whisky rocks. keepin it cool without watering down. (i may or may not have also used them to chill white wine!)
any other gentleman-approved products you love?
happy shopping friends!