my friend annie over at annieblogs.com does a fun "top 5 friday" series each week. today's was top 5 instagram photos & she asked us to post our own & link up! i love me some instagram, so how could i resist? here we go...
1. white christmas // http://instagr.am/p/tRaO/ // my very first instagram picture ever -- christmas day 2010. this is the view of the backyard at my parents' house in atlanta.
2. the 'L' // http://instagr.am/p/a7i2x/ // i love how much this picture says. jeff and i were in chicago last christmas headed downtown for the day. it's our classics - me in toms and him in chucks. and we had the train to ourself this peaceful december morning.
3. kid sisters // http://instagr.am/p/J0t_6zS1Xc/ // i'm kinda in love with these 2 girls. so when their parents ask me to hang out with them so they can go out to dinner, i don't hesitate. both adopted from ethiopia, i think howie & lena are 2 of the most beautiful girls ever. i claim them as my sisters :) (and howie was our flower girl!)
4. penguin pals // http://followgram.me/i/57365253_1164820 // my husband jeff loves penguins. like, really loves them. the day we saw them up close & personal at the georgia aquarium was probably the happiest i've ever seen him. ever.
5. east side // http://instagr.am/p/CxC4Z/ // one of my favorite spots in east nashville is east park. i walk or ride my bike there on sunny saturdays and bring a blanket and a book and enjoy some peaceful park time. and this is the view of my beloved nashville skyline.
*favorite filter: earlybird.
thanks for the fun idea, annie!! happy photo beautification everybody!