so, without further ado.. here is PART SIX of my favorites...
10. chunky guacamole (with greek yogurt) // nothing beats made-from-scratch guac.. but this is probably my favorite pre-made one! made with greek yogurt, it's lighter which means less fat & calories. and no weird added crap either... just fresh whole ingredients!
9. tricolor quinoa // a blend of red, black, & golden quinoa. i love quinoa (pronounced keen-whaa) in any color -- but the red is supposedly richer in fiber & protein! (excited for this new favorite recipe: quinoa fried rice!)
8. fully cooked farm raised frozen atlantic salmon // just defrost & warm it up! so easy & so yummy.
7. vegetable radiatore // pasta made out of spinach, beets, & bell peppers - love this stuff.
4. frozen kale // i love throwing a handful of kale into my smoothies -- but it's hard to use up all of the fresh stuff before it goes bad. enter: a bag of frozen kale. brilliant!!!
3. light coconut milk // perfect for sauces & smoothies.
2. woven wheats wafers (reduced guilt) // tj's version of triscuits (aka my current favorite cracker choice) -- and no weird additives.
1. (frozen) turkey burgers // a great alternative when you need a break from chicken. and just 3 ingredients: turkey, kosher salt, rosemary extract. (i love mine with trader joe's aioli garlic mustard sauce!)
thank you trader joe's for constantly being innovative & creative with new exciting products!
any recent favorites of yours that i've missed?